- Optimised specifically for business use.
- Low contention and latency.
- Fantastic support via our call-centre, backed up by local technicians.
- Online account management. Usage notifications, SMS top-up, ticket logging and service creation.
- Get 100% more data with night data for the same price.
- Night data speeds up our network for you. People now schedule their downloads and backups for after hours. This relieves strain on the network throughout the day.
Fibre via Wireless
Get fibre speed access without fibre!
High speed with very low latency.
Low contention ratio. (The amount of other users sharing the same bandwidth supply as your company)
Static public routable IP address included. (More IP addresses can be purchased)
Jenny Business SLA
- Per-second billing bundles.
- On net calls are free (Jenny VoIP to Jenny VoIP).
- Inter-branch calls are free (Jenny VoIP to Jenny VoIP).
- One telephone number will ring at multiple branches.
- Flexible Jenny VoIP lines – add multiple channels or telephone numbers.
- Easy to change and upgrade.
- Excellent prices to all cellular companies.
- Unused funds included in the bundle are carried over to the next month (for a maximum of 3 months).
- Keep your current landline number. Simply port your telephone numbers across to Jenny.
- Custom company greeting.
- Set-up ring groups, e.g. Press 1 for sales, press 2 for support etc.
- Add new extensions easily.
- Have internal extensions at external branches. (Have a salesperson work from home as your PBX is in the cloud)
- Call forwarding.
- Voice Mail.
- We can essentially set-up any PBX function you require, when you need it.
- High speed at affordable pricing
- Flexible to suite serious users and casual Users
- No Line Installation for tenants
- No Hardware Installation for tenants
- No Contacts
- No Line Rentals or Fixed costs
- Quick and easy to install.
- Create your own custom vouchers.
- Easy to use.
- Attract customers to your business.
- Make additional income.
Multi-Site Business VPN
- Centralisation and standardisation of systems.
- Enables dispersed offices to work from powerful central servers.
- Significantly lowers licensing costs due to centralisation.
- Lower IT costs (hardware and staff requirements).
- Remote access to a shared Intranet.
- Rapid scalability of your network
Google Apps for Work
- Business email for your domain.
- Unlimited storage.
- Store and share in the cloud.
- All you need to work on the go.
- Administrative controls for securing data.
- Secure, easy access to business documents from office PCs to mobile devices.